Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fresh Sacks diaper disposal bags

Taken from Hot Coupon World:
Hi fellow mom's!! I am a mother of 3 boys, my youngest is 7. I now have a product that I manufacturer, this came about because of my childrens stinky diapers. The product is Fresh Sacks. They are a scented, odor neutralizing, degradable bags to dispose of the stinky diaper. We were so blessed to get shelf space with Walgreen's but if we don't sell the product they will not buy more. How do I get the word out about my product??? They are on the baby aisle near the ointments. Fresh Sacks come on a roll of 250 bags for $8.99, but if you go to my website there is a rebate for $5.00. www.freshsacks.com So you will only be paying $3.99. Can anyone give me some good advice. We can not afford advertising at the moment, but maybe with your help someday we can. Or maybe we won't need it if I get some good tips.....

A mom trying to make it happen!!!
Debbie String
800-371-0395


While I haven't tried these myself, it seems like a fantastic idea, especially when you are out & about with no where to dump that stinky package. Part of the reason I haven't tried them is because I can never find them at my Walgreens...but, next time I'm in there (which isn't too terribly often), I'm going to ask someone to help me find them.

No comments: