Saturday, August 22, 2009

Rite Aid brag

I cleaned up at Rite Aid last week....I made several trips in my stores, and here is my best transaction of the week:

Touch of Gray--$8.49
Kiwi brand white shoe laces--$1.99
Sally Hansen nail polish--$1.17 (clearance)
Sally Hansen nail polish--$1.17 (clearance)
Sally Hansen nail polish--$1.17 (clearance)
Revlon nail polish--$1.59 (clearance)
2 Coppertone Nutrashield sunscreen--$11.49 BOGO
2 Jack Links beef jerky--$6.49 BOGO
Total before coupons = $33.56

Coupons used
$5/$25 Rite Aid
FREE Touch of Gray
FREE Jack Links
2--$5 Coppertone Nutrashield
2--$1 Sally Hansen nail product
$1 Revlon cosmetic item
$1 Kiwi shoe item

Total OOP after coupons applied = 52c (And I even had a coupon that I didn't get to use because then they would have owed me money!)
Plus, there is a $3 Coppertone rebate I'll qualify for, and the nail polishes qualified me for the Glam Camp bag!

No comments: