Thursday, November 26, 2009

Black Friday sales ads

Do you brave the crowds and shop on Black Friday? I do....sometimes. This year I'm able to since hubby is watching the kidlets....I'm soooo excited! We make it an entire day of shopping and bonding; my mom, aunts, female cousins, and even grandmom. From the crack of dawn (or before) to late at night....

Do you research the Black Friday ads online or in print prior to Black Friday? Do you buy a newspaper specifically on Thanksgiving Day so you can peruse the ads after filling your belly with turkey & stuffing? I bought a newspaper yesterday and there was a sign on the rack stating that Thanksgiving Day's paper would be $1.50 (double the regular price of 75c)! I guess if the demand is there, they can raise the price, but geeze....

HotCouponWorld has a survey in regards to the Black Friday ads, and you're invited to participate. You could win a giftcard up to $100 good at Amazon. Go here for more details & to complete the survey.

No comments: