Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We interrupt this program...

Readers, I must apologize for my lack in posting here lately. In case you're wondering, I found out I was pregnant the day after Christmas, and this baby is kicking my butt! It's a lot different than my other 2 pregnancies, but hey, as long as baby is healthy, I'll take it!

I promise to get the Rite Aid deals up either tonight, or tomorrow at the latest. But, what other kinds of things would you like to see me feature on here, either on a more regular basis or new to the site? Please leave a comment with what you would like to see and/or see more of on here. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on baby #3!! I really apprieciated the reminders around the holidays of local businesses and would love to find out about deals locally, thanks for your blog, I enjoy it!