Thursday, April 1, 2010

Yard Sale season!

On the first day of Spring, I headed out to the local flea market in hopes of making a quick buck by selling my stockpile items. Turns out I got there too late (7am) & there were no available spots for sellers. I've been there several times before, arriving at the same time, and have never had a problem in finding a place to sell....the warm spring morning had everyone out & about with the same thought as I.

Well, the stuff is still packed in my car, and I'm hoping that this Saturday I can get there early enough to find a spot and sell some stuff. Not only does it earn me some money but it also makes room for new items in my stockpile, which is important since Super Doubles are next week at Kmart!

If you or someone you know is having a yard sale, please post the information in the comments section so others can take advantage of your deals. Happy (deal) hunting!

No comments: