Thursday, December 15, 2011

Box Tops for Education

On many General Mills products, you will find Box Tops for Education (BTFE), which many schools collect to earn money for various items for the students. Each Box Top collected is worth 10c towards your school of choice. But now, you can earn box tops for purchases you make online also.

Click on the picture below to sign up & begin earning Box Tops for your school! If you don't have a school that you're loyal to, please feel free to use my kids' school, Deal Island School.

2 comments:

beauty said...

I could tell that we’re on the same interest and obsession. Good to know someone I could share my ideas. Looking forward to know and learn some more from you. I'll be glad to share my own thoughts to you soon. Thank you for sharing such valuable articles. More power!

collarless mens shirt said...

"The only problem we had with it was in the winter. The water pressure got noticeable lower and we could only run one thing at a time. I found a really awesome resource which shows all certified efficiency ratings for hot water heaters."