Thursday, May 8, 2014

$10 gift card for "RARE" disease survey

There is a company called Rare Patient Voice that does surveys and interviews for people with rare diseases about their medical care, quality, and services. This is not just for people who have the condition, but also for their caregivers. Each time you fill out a questionnaire or survey, you get a bit of financial compensation.

When you first sign up, you get a $10 Amazon gift card. Then anyone who signs up and puts your name as a referral, you both get another $10 gift card.  I just received $20 because I signed up and then my husband signed up under me. No surveys yet, so I’m not sure how much compensation you get for each one.

The diseases that qualify as “rare” are:
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Cystic Fibrosis
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Huntington’s Disease
  • Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
  • Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia (WM)
  • Lupus
  • Gaucher
  • Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
  • Hepatitis C
  • Crohn’s Disease (I’m guessing UC counts as well)
If you think that either you or the person you care for has something that qualifies as rare, you can apply here, and then explain why you think you qualify. If you do sign up, I’d love it if you put Melissa Webster as your referral so I can get credit for it!


No comments: