Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random Thursday thoughts

There is a $5/$20 Rite Aid coupon here when you type in zip code 28523 in the upper left hand corner. You can print 2 per IP address, but it expires on Sunday, so hurry & print now.

Kmart is offering their Super Doubles promo again starting on Sunday, Feb 22, so go through your coupons now to gather all those you might want to use, up to $2. Here is a link for $5/$50.

Super Fresh is having triple coupons for 4 days only, from Friday through Monday. Again, now is the time to gather up those coupons. Jumping out at me in the sale paper was the Progresso soup for 99c, and the Pampers wipes (128-154ct) for $3.99

Super Giant has Progresso 10/$10, so I'm going to use my printables here since SuperFresh doesn't take them.

In response to Denny's free food giveaway after the superbowl, IHOP is giving away free pancakes on Tuesday, Feb 24 from 7a-10p.



I received an email last night from a dear friend in Baltimore. After reading it, I began to cry, because it touched me so much. I had written to her prior to Caroline's ear tube insertion, and she replied back that after reading my email, she had gone to church & lit candles for the children. Just thinking of her doing this makes me well up. To know that a complete stranger (well, almost) would do this for children whom she has never met in her life (and their mother only once!), says a lot about her as a person, and means more than she'll ever know. I can't wait to see her again when the family makes a trip up there sometime in March, hopefully. Lucy, if you're reading this, THANK YOU!


OK, so I've made my 100th post to the blog this week. I even found a site to make my background a little prettier. In celebration of my 100th post milestone, I'm hosting a contest, more details to come later, so be sure to check it out & enter! Tell your friends, too!

No comments: