Saturday, April 18, 2009

Huggies Reward Program

Huggies has FINALLY decided to follow in the footsteps of Pampers and begin a rewards program for those who purchase their brand diapers. (Too bad I have about 15 packs of Huggies diapers in the closet with no rewards codes in them) Go here to sign up, and then enter these codes for some points to get you started: TKHNF-RLPLS-TRPGB and WPBXZ-RDDNS-PPPGB When I signed up, I was able to download a coupon to print, worth $2. In addition to purchasing their products, you can earn more points by inviting friends and browsing their website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Huggies reward code. It worked great. I found another code when I was searching Face Book. The code is RSZNG-TJNPH-DHPGB (Worth 5 points!) Try it!

MelissaW said...

Thanks much! This code worked for me as well!