Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kmart Super Doubles

I have an email from Kmart customer service confirming that ALL Maryland stores are participating in the upcoming Super Doubles promotion that starts on Sunday! They will double up to $2 (which is worth $4 off an item), but won't allow overage. Says there is a 10 coupon limit per customer per day, so plan your trips accordingly & make sure to take the kids so they can have a transaction of their own using 10 coupons!

Post here when you get some good deals....I have a few things in mind already:
Dry Idea deoderant
WD40
Good Life dog food

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let us know how you did. Not one MD store that I can find is participating. Only PA.

Anonymous said...

I went to the Salisbury, MD Kmart this morning and was told they are NOT participating in doubles. :( I did, however, get a good deal on a clearance item + coupon, so it wasn't a totally wasted trip. :)