Saturday, October 18, 2008

Superfresh FREEBIES!

Photobucket

I walked out of Superfresh without paying a dime for all this (and more that I forgot to put in the pic). Everything I bought was either on sale and/or I had coupons for the item. I definately didn't plan on paying nothing, but it was an instant high!

Here's a complete list of everything I bought:
Kellogg's Froot Loops--on sale
Similac ready to feed formula--club savings + $5 coupon
2 Tylenol PM--$3 store coupon + 2 $1 manuf coupon
Stroehman bread--$0.55 manuf coupon (doubled to $1.10)
2 Earths Best baby food jars--$1/2 manuf coupon
2 Kellogg's Poptarts--on sale, $1/2 manuf coupon
Kleenex--$0.75 store coupon + $0.55 manuf coupon (doubled to $1.10)
Edy's ice cream--on sale, $1 manuf coupon
Breyers 6pk Disney yogurt--$0.50 manuf coupon (doubled to $1) + $0.75 store coupon
White Castle hamburgers 6pk--on sale, $0.50 manuf coupon (doubled to $1)
4 Progresso can soups--on sale, 2 $0.50 manuf coupons (doubled to $1 each) + $0.50 store coupon

2 comments:

A Little Of A Lot said...

Please come teach me how to do that. i would love to walk out of a grocery store w/ a receipt totalling less than $100

flonida cream reviews said...

Have a medicine website. there is a medicine that seems to work.