Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Allergy Season

Allergy Season is officially in full swing here on the Eastern Shore. I'm not allergic to many things, however, this spring my allergies seem to be flaring up much worse than they have in the past 5 years. As a result, I had to go to the doctor today for a sinus infection. I couldn't get into my regular doctor, so I headed to one of the local immediate care walk in centers. Luckily, I was the only person there, so I didn't have to wait long (Thank goodness, because I swear my head felt like it was going to explode!). The doc checked me out and before I left I was given a prescription for an antibiotic and Nasonex. But, he was also nice enough to give me a sample size of the Nasonex as well, which included a $15 coupon I could use when actually filling the script.

Since I was already getting another filled, I got the Nasonex filled too. The co-pay was $15, so I got it for FREE when I gave the pharmacist the coupon from the sample size box. How exciting!!! Who knew there were such great coupons out there for meds! The doc also said you can go to the Nasonex website to print out more. Sure enough, he was right! Here's a link.

No comments: