Thursday, May 14, 2009

Product Review: Resolve Triple Action


If you have kids like me, then you’re sure to have clothes with stains on them like I used to. I say used to not because my kids have outgrown the spill stage (do they ever?!), but because I have found a product that works wonders in removing stains from clothes.


Resolve Triple Action stain remover is designed to lift stains from fabric, even after they’ve set in. We’ve used it on our carpet for pet stains, and also on clothes. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve washed one of my daughter’s shirts that has a stain around the collar, thrown it in the dryer, and then end up throwing it away after it’s dry because the stain is still there, and I knew there was nothing that was going to get it out after going through a cycle in the dryer. Those days are gone now.


The first time I used Resolve Triple Action, I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised when I put some on a fresh stain, before it was ever washed. After being washed just once, on a regular setting, and with other clothes, it was like the stain never even existed. Well, I thought I’d put it to the test to see how it worked on set in stains, so I grabbed a different shirt with a stain that had previously been treated, washed and dried, but didn’t remove the stain. Amazingly, after being treated with Resolve Triple Action stain remover and 1 regular cycle wash with other clothes, the stain was completely gone! I couldn’t have been more surprised.


If you’re looking for a stain remover that’s tough on stains but without ruining your clothes, carpet or fabric, then I suggest you try Resolve Triple Action stain remover. You’ll never spend money on another stain remover again! Don't be afraid, go ahead, try it for yourself. There is a $1 manuf coupon out there and this satisfaction guarantee, which I doubt you'll have to use.

No comments: