Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fun Things

My hubby ever so gently reminded me today that I hadn't posted anything on my blog in a few days, and I needed to do so....it's nice to know someone reads what I write. He even knew that tomorrow is "Wordless Wednesday!" :-D

So, just for you, hubby, here is my post for the day. It's a listing of some fund products/promotions that I've run across. Some end soon, so check 'em out quick!

Pull-Ups Big Kid Central potty training DVD

Purchase Baby Orajel, Orajel toddler training toothpaste or Gentle Naturals & receive free product samples, information & bandages in fun designs ($29+ value). Submit original receipt for any product listed above dated 7/15-9/15/08. Mail to: Healthy Kid Kit 375 Lexington Ave New York, NY 10017

$1.50 Orajel rebate

$2 Gentle Naturals rebate

Solo Cups now has a line of Sesame Street products. Their webpage includes coloring pages, recipes, and other fun activities for the kiddies.

Kelloggs promotion--save $1 on produce when you buy 2 qualifying Kelloggs Healthy Beginning products

1 comment:

Kat's Credence said...

that's cute that he keeps up with your blog! brownie points for him!