Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What's Buggin' Ya Wednesday?

The radio station I listen to in the morning had this segment on their morning show today, so I thought I might post it here rather than my usual "Wordless Wednesday"

1. As soon as I get the kids packed in the car for school/daycare in the morning, I smell a poopy diaper, and of course, because I'm running late, have to drive the 45 miles to daycare/school smelling it (or be late to work, which wasn't an option this morning).
2. It bugged me when I heard that the president was speaking tonight at 9pm....I was a little perturbed because for a split second, I was thinking it was Thursday & I was going to miss the opening episode of the new CSI season.
3. I can't find my social security card...and I need it for a job. I was told (or maybe read somewhere) a while ago that you shouldn't carry it in your purse/wallet in case of theft (or losing it, more my luck). Well, I took it out of my purse, but now I can't for the life of me remember where the heck I put it. I found the kids, and thought mine was in the same place, but I've not run across it yet. So, I'm either going to have to look harder (and FAST!) or take some time off work to go the the Social Security office, which will no doubt be more trouble than it's worth. I'm actually hoping that the HR office at my current job has a copy so I can just copy the copy & save me some trouble, even if only for the present time.

OK.....you're turn!

1 comment:

Kat's Credence said...

I have a headache that I can't shake, either fom the weather or my hair is too long/heavy. Neither situation can be remedied anytime soon!
(hope you find your card!)