This one's from Michelle & Kathy.
1. Did you date someone from your school? no
2. What kind of car did you drive? Toyota Tercel
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? hmmmm, can't think of anything too embarassing
4. Were you a party animal? definately NOT
5. Were you considered a flirt? no
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? band & chorus
7. Were you a nerd? I suppose maybe so
8. Were you on any varsity teams? no
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? no
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Do we even have a fight song?!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? D. Wilson
12. Where did you sit during lunch? depending on the weather, outside whenever possible
13. School mascot? eagle
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? which year? Michael, Josh, Stephen
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? not sure
16. What do you remember most about graduation? hanging out afterwards
17. Where did you go on senior skip day? OC
18. Were you in any clubs? You name it, I was probably in it: band, MCJROTC, math club, foreign language club, SADD, NHS, Legal Interns (I'm sure I'm forgetting something)
19. Have you gained some weight since then? ya think? (having kids tends to do that to you)
20. Who was your prom date? Jon T (junior) & Aubrey (senior)
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I hope to, the time has flown, and even though I'm still local, there are a lot of people who I don't see & can't wait to catch up with.