Thursday, January 22, 2009

A variety of "stuff"

Boy, where does time go?!? I must apologize because I really don't mean to let so much time elapse between posts, but when I get home from work at night, I don't get a chance to sit down until it's time for bed. I'll try to be better about updating, promise! Here are some things of interest for you to check out:

FREE computer mouse--I just signed up for this one myself, so I don't know if it's for sure or not, but hey, it's worth a try, right?!
http://digilake.com/free-mouse.html



FREE Disney scrapbook kit WYB 2 Jif/Smuckers items
http://www.smuckers.com/promotions/disney/pdfs/Scrapbook_form.pdf



Scott products rewards coupons--the more you buy, the more you save
http://www.scottcommonsense.com/coupon/default.aspx?WT.mc_id=scsc_brand_email


Oh yeah, I wanted to let you all know that my "goal" for Kmart was met last week, without the $10 Rx transfer GC....so, if I'd had that, then I could have bought even more stuff & still have been under my goal of $20. I ended up spending $17 OOP for the stuff I bought, which totaled around $52 before coupons, most of it baby stuff. I have the $10 GC sitting in my wallet now, just waiting to be used during the next round of super doubles Kmart offers.



Also, yesterday, I did well at Walgreens (for a change, I'm still getting the hang of their system). I had a Rx transferred there, and had a coupon for a $25 GC, so I had that in my pocket to pay for some of my stuff.


Transaction #1
I got $20 worth of Pepsi/Frito Lay items, and earned a $10 RR. Will be submitting these items for the Pepsi/Frito Lay mail in coupon offer once I rip all the UPCs off of them.
I used my raincheck for the Electrasol that was on sale a few weeks back, and used the $2.50 coupon, and will submit for the ESR to make money on that particular item.
This transaction was paid for solely using the GC, so no OOP expense.


Transaction #2
Huggies diapers, which I used a $1.50 coupon on, will submit for the Caregivers Marketplace rebate (0.75 earned), and also earned a $1 RR.
2 cans of Emerald almonds, BOGO w/ Wags coupon, used 75c/2 manuf coupon
3 boxes Quaker oatmeal (had raincheck for $1.99 sale price), used 3 $1 manuf coupons
1 box Electrasol (raincheck for sale price), used $2.50 manuf coupon
2 Dawn, on sale 99c each, used $1/2 manuf coupon
1 pack microwave popcorn (filler, clearance 40c)
Total came to $25.71 before using coupons mentioned above.
Used the $10 RR from previous transaction
Used the remaining Rx transfer GC balance of $2.xx
Used a Visa GC to pay the remaining balance of $5.xx
Still no OOP cost :-)

No comments: