Saturday, March 21, 2009

*GASP* I can't believe I did that!

Seriously, I have a confession to make: Today, I bought something I knew I had a coupon for, but didn't use the coupon (because it was at home, 150 miles away). Yes, that's right, I said it...Phew, I feel better now (but only just a little).

My son has been dealing with some chronic constipation issues for about 2 weeks now. We stopped diluting his apple juice, thinking that would solve it...it didn't. Then, I tried putting Karo syrup in his juice, which worked for about 1 poop, but then he was back to "bunny pellets" So, today, before we got back in the car to travel home from our overnight vacation, I walked to the drug store & purchased some Metamucil to put in his cup. It was on sale for $5.99 and I knew at home I had a $1 coupon I could be using, but HAD to have it, so I just sucked it up & made the purchase. I rationalized it to myself that it was OK not to use the coupon, because at least I would still get to submit it for the Caregiver's Marketplace rebate.

If you didn't think I have issues before, no doubt you think that now!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

My children never suffered from constipation but my SIL's oldest did and she used Miralax for him. It always worked within an hour and she loved it.

I also saw an advertisement in a recent Parent & Child magazine for Pedia-lax Fiber Gummies. "A delicious way to help kids stay regular." Check with your pharmacist.