Thursday, March 5, 2009

I won!

A few weeks back, I entered a contest on one of my new favorite blogs, not thinking I'd ever be so lucky as to win....I never win anything....Well, lo and behold, I did win! In fact, I won a $10 Amazon giftcard, which I spent on myself (rather than the kids) for a change.

Last week while I was sick, I finished the book I'd been reading since Christmas (given to me by a dear friend, Maria). So, I could think of nothing better than to spend my winnings on the next book in the series:

Then, I decided to cash in some points over at MyPoints, and I chose a $25 Barnes & Noble giftcard, which I also spent all on myself, purchasing the next 3 books after the one pictured above (which is actually 2 books in 1)!







Now, to find time to get all this reading done! Thanks guys!!!!

No comments: