Saturday, August 30, 2008

Four Things

I stole this from Marly (even though I wasn't tagged)....

Four place I go over and over:
Rite Aid
work
mom & dad's
WalMart

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Angela
Aunt Carol
spammers
Kathy

Four places I would rather be right now:
still in bed
on a cruise
Australia
somewhere other than home (assuming my family is with me too)

Four TV shows/programs that I watch over and over:
CSI (original)
House
Survivor
daily news

Four things I have for breakfast:
oatmeal
kids cereals (Fruity Pebbles, Froot Loops, Lucky Charms)
eggs
bacon & scrapple

Four animals I like best:
Monkeys
Dogs
Fish
Baby ducks

Four beaches I’ve been to:
Clearwater Beach, FL
Myrtle Beach, SC
Ocean City, MD
Virginia Beach, VA

Tag 4 people:
Jackie
KathyM
Emily
Erin

No comments: